Insulated 16' x 20' x 5' TENT (ONLY)
- Fabric Is A Double Fill” Marine Pre Shrunk Army Duck, 10.10 Oz Cotton Canvas, Treated With A Dry Finish,”sunforger” Water Repellent, Mildew Resistant And Flame Retardant.
- Exceeds Cpai-84 Sect. #7, Specifications For Flame Retardancy.
1” Thick Spun Bonded Polyester Fibrefill Batting, Flame Retardant To Cpai-84 Sect. #7 Specs. This Fabric Will Not Absorb Moisture.
- 100% Woven Polyester, Light Weight, Flame Retardant 3.0 Oz (White Color)
- Windows are 2' Wide by 3' Long comes with a Mesh panel and a inside zipper clear plastic panel with outer clear plastic flap closure.
- A 12" perimeter sod-cloth
- Eaves have a grommet strip that are reinforced with 1/4" poly rope sewn into the double hem. This prevents grommets from stretching hole and falling out.
- Door is 6.5' X 3', with a zip up canvas privacy panel and an inside zip up insect mesh panel.
- Stove Pipe Jack piece is an 15" square high temperature silicon coated with a 6" reinforced opening that can be roof mounted or wall mounted
- Tent Weight is 95 LBS
- Peaks Peak 9.5'