Northwest Shelters 10' x 12' x 5' TENT (ONLY)
Our tents use unbleached, heavy duty, "double fill, preshrunk 10.oz Army Duck Canvas.
- Treated with Sunforger - a dry finish, flame retardant, water, rot, mold and mildew resistant
- Fabric meets or exceeds CPAI 84 Sect #7 for flame retardant.
- Windows are 2' Wide by 3' Long comes with a Mesh panel and a outer flap closure.
- A 12" perimeter sod-cloth
- Ridge and eave grommet strips that are reinforced with 1/4" poly rope sewn into the double hem. This prevents grommets from stretching hole and falling out.
- Doors are 6.5' X 3', with a zip up canvas privacy panel and an inside zip up insect mesh panel.
- Stove Pipe Jack piece is an 18" square high temperature silicon coated with a 6" reinforced opening that can be roof mounted or wall mounted
- Tent Weight is 45 LBS
- Peaks Peak 8'