Northwest Shelters 8' x 10' x 5' Package features:
Our tents use unbleached, heavy duty, "double fill, preshrunk 10.oz Army Duck Canvas.
- Treated with Sunforger - a dry finish, flame retardant, water, rot, mold and mildew resistant.
- Fabric meets or exceeds CPAI 84 Sect #7 for flame retardant.
- Windows are 2' Wide by 3' Long comes with a Mesh panel and a outer flap closure.
- A 12" perimeter sod-cloth.
- Ridge and eave grommet strips that are reinforced with 1/4" poly rope sewn into the double hem. This prevents grommets from stretching hole and falling out.
- Doors are 6.5' X 3', with a zip up canvas privacy panel and an inside zip up insect mesh panel.
- Stove Pipe Jack piece is an 18" square high temperature silicon coated with a 6" reinforced. Opening that can be roof mounted or wall mounted.
- Our Frame is constructed of 1-3/4" Seamless Extruded Aluminum.
- The Frame features solid cast aluminum angle fittings which detach from the main tubes (Friction fit) It set-up quick and easy and is very portable.
- Heavy duty vinyl carrying bags for both the tent and frame.
- Tent Weight is 35 LBS
- 3 -Truss Frame Weight 40 LBS
- Peaks Peak 7.5'